- All contacts MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- Youth Group Promotions (YGP) WILL NOT be responsible for account contacts who fail to follow their organizational policies when placing an order. Once an order ships from our warehouse, the account holder and/or the individuals listed on the account ARE responsible for payment of the entire account balance.
- We DO NOT accept the return of ANY items, opened OR unopened.
- Upon opening an account we WILL NOT ship more than 10 items per person involved in the sale; however, we WILL NOT ship more than 500 total items for your first order.
- The account holder and/or all account contacts ARE responsible for all mailing and physical addresses provided to YGP including all contents of packages shipped to these addresses. Neither YGP or UPS will be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages to unsecured addresses.
- YGP IS NOT responsible for order duplication by account contacts. Only submit an order one time by one method. Duplicated orders by you WILL BE your responsibility. To confirm order receipt, please contact us by phone.
- All account/order information MUST be accurate and/or complete to process your order. Incomplete and/or inaccurate information will delay your order.
YGP reserves the right to ask for prepayment with your order. We extend 30 days credit to churches and Christian schools who meet credit requirements.
ALL others MUST prepay.
- We WILL NOT hold or reserve items at any time.
- We DO NOT accept orders via email. All internet orders MUST be submitted using our on-line order form.
- YGP reserves the right to implement additional policies as seen fit WITHOUT written notice. All policies MAY NOT appear in writing.